INFORMATION CLAUSE – GAZELA Mechanika Maszyn
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April
2016, referred to as the Regulation of the GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1) The administrator of your personal data in the field of cooperation with GAZELA is HAKON SOFTWARE Sp. z
o.o. with headquarters at Maciejewicza 13 D/2 Street, 81-189 Gdynia, KRS 0000297021, REGON 220479191,
NIP 5862205398, which GAZELA entrusts this function to.
2) Malwina Studzińska, Project Manager at GAZELA, fulfills the function of the Data Protection Oficer at the
company. In order to obtain information on how your personal data are processed, gain access to your
personal data, its rectification, deletion and processing restrictions (point 7), please contact us via e-mail at
email@example.com or via post by sending correspondence to the following address: GAZELA Mechanika
Maszyn, Al. Niepodległości 801a, 81-810 Sopot with "Personal data protection" inscription.
3) The legal basis for the processing of your personal data at GAZELA results from legitimate interests including:
- preparation and delivery of an offer along with price calculation,
- preparation of the contract,
- contract performance *1
- issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents,
- responding to complaints,
- determination, investigation or defense of claims related to the Agreement or the processing of personal data **.
- fulfillment of all legal obligations arising from the EU or Poland’s law and regulations ***.
The processing of the above data takes place as a result of signing and performance of a contract with the
person/ entity that indicated you as a contact person in the scope of this contract, preceded by the preparation of
an offer along with the price calculation.
4) The recipient of your personal data is restricted to authorized GAZELA office staff dealing with customer
5) Your personal data will not be transferred to any third parties (including outside the European Economic Area,
i.e. to third countries or international organizations) and are properly secured by means of:
a) Storage of data sets in an IT system accessible only from the corporate network, based on a personal,
regularly updated access password. In addition, access to databases is protected by an additional, separate
b) Professional administration of the IT system, including verification and supervision of the system's proper
functioning at computer workstations, server stations and other devices belonging to the system.
b) Individual computerized working stations secured with a password and falling under:
- the obligation not to provide access codes to other people,
- the obligation to log out of the computer at the time of leaving the position to prevent
access to unauthorized persons,
- access secured with an alarm system as well as the registry and monitoring of persons staying in the
c) Creating an awareness among staff encompassing:
- communication security,
- the risk arising from the transmission and processing of personal data,
- caution in identification, individualization, monitoring, diagnosis and conscious assessment of the validity of
all processed data.
d) Application of technical and organizational measures for the protection of paper documents.
6) Your personal data will be stored:
- for the duration of the contract, or
- during the period of cooperation, that is, during preparation of an offer, or
- during the exchange of e-mail correspondence about potential cooperation opportunities or
- for the period in which legal provisions oblige to store, for example, the tax data.
7) You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, limit the right to
transfer data, the right to raise objections and to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of
data processing. If you wish to use any of the indicated rights, please contact the data protection officer at
GAZELA using the data indicated in point 2) above.
8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the GIODO supervisory authority when you feel that the
processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April
2016 and falls short of your expectations in the field of sending, processing and sharing information.
Lodging a complaint will cease processing your personal data for the purpose(s) covered in the complaint, unless
GAZELA demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights
and freedoms or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims .
9) Providing your personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract with GAZELA. The
consequence of not sharing personal data will result in an inability to prepare the offer and fulfill the order.
* According to art. 23 par. 1.
** Processing is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1)(f) of RODO), which is the possibility of establishing,
investigating or defending claims.
*** Applies to all legal obligations under art. 6 par. 1 (c) RODO.